Hilarie
Musing Mondays are a weekly meme hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page. This week Rebecca asks:

"Who, if anyone usually accompanies you to the library? Is it somewhere you go alone? Or is it a regular outing with family or friends? Which do you prefer?"

For me, a visit to the library is a rare treat. With a 2 year old and an infant, weekly visits to the library have currently been put on hold. Lately, I seem to do most of my library browsing online, and then I'll drop by when something I have on hold is waiting. I can't wait until my kids are a bit older so we can return to our weekly library trips. Until then, I sometimes ask my husband to babysit for an hour once or twice a month, and escape to the stacks. I have always loved libraries, but as a stay-at-home mother I have grown to appreciate them even more. They are so blissfully quiet.