Hilarie
Musing Mondays are a weekly meme hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page. This week Rebecca asks:

Today’s MUSING MONDAYSpost is about online book sites…

Do you have an account with an online book database site (LibraryThing, Shelfari,GoodReads etc)? If so, do you have a preference? Do you use it for - your own record keeping? finding new books to read? social networking?

I do have an account on all three book sites. I love the appearance of the shelf and the interface on Shelfari, but sometimes I don't find the book I am looking for in the database. I love all the extras on GoodReads, like the trivia and the book suggestions. LibraryThing is probably my least favorite, but I like signing up for ARC's in the Early Bird Reviews group. I wish that I had more friends on all of these sites, and I know I need to get more involved in the discussions. It is just hard, especially lately, to find the time. If push comes to shove, I'd have to say I like GoodReads the best.