Hilarie
I had a crazy weekend. A moving sale and my two girls conspired to keep me away from the computer until naptime today. Imagine my surprise when I realized that I had been nominated for some awards by my fellow bloggers during my absence. What a fabulous surprise!

Linda at Bambi Reads, Jenny from Take Me Away have honored me by nominating me for the Kreative Blogger award.

Rules for accepting the Kreative Blogger Award require me to list seven of my favorite things, and nominate seven other fabulous blogs!

Seven of My Favorite Things
1. My Husband
2. My Little Girls
3. Reading
4. Knitting
5. Bubble Baths
6. Long Walks
7. Chocolate

Seven Amazing Blogs I would like to nominate:
1. Stacy at Stacy's Book Blog
2. Rebecca at Just One More Page
3. Sumintheblue at Bookmarked!
4. The Black Sheep at Black Sheep Books
7. Corinne at The Book Nest

I would also like to thank Linda at Bambi Reads for also nominating me for the Humane Award. For me, the best part of blogging is giving and getting comments.


" The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them,
my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world."

I would like to nominate Stacy at Stacy's Book Blog, Shelia at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, Gautami at Everything Distils Into Reading. Linda, I also want to say that you deserve this award!

Finally, I am a complete flake. At the end of June, Stacy at Stacy's Book Blog nominated me for the Heartfelt Award. Stacy, I really do appreciate this award. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to accept it.

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends?You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~ or a hot toddy?That is what the Heartfelt award is all about feeling warm inside.
1. Put the logo on your blog/post
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs:

1. Corinne at The Book Nest
2. Linda at Bambi Reads
4. Laurel Ann and Vic at Jane Austen Today
5. Mizb17 at Should Be Reading
6. Marcia at The Printed Page
7. Bart at Bart's Bookshelf

Thanks to all my fellow bloggers who make blogging such fun!