Hilarie
I have an ever growing list of favorites! So far they are:

1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2. Persuasion by Jane Austen
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. The Scarlett Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
5. A Very Long Engagement by Sebastien Japrisot
6. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
7. A Room With A View by E.M. Forster
8. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
9. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
10. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
11. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
12. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
13. Beauty by Robin McKinley
14. Thud! by Terry Pratchett
15. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
16. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
17. Phantom by Susan Kay
18. The Hunger Games by Susan Collins
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Joni Lusty Says:

    ohhhh you've given me some new material! thanks hilarie! i did a similar list on my blog around thanksgiving. nothing like a good book!


  2. sumthinblue Says:

    Loved 7, 8 and 10 and they're among my favorites too! Will definitely read the rest on your list.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Ender's Game was my favorite fiction book last year. And Jane Eyre has been a fave since high school, so I don't know why I haven't read the Eyre Affair :)


Post a Comment

Great comments are the greatest reward!