Hilarie
Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

  • Here is mine for the day:

    The Help by Kathryn Stockett, page 229

    "On Monday morning, I drive to work rehearsing the whole way. I know I mouhted off... I walk into her kitchen. And I know I was out of place... I set my bag down in the chair, and... and... This is the hard part. And I'm sorry."

    I am loving this book! I have literally put all my other reading aside just so I can finish this one.
    7 Responses
    1. Alice Says:

      Great teaser, Hilarie!

      I've just seen this book on sale online a few ago and almost bought it. :D


    2. Melissa O. Says:

      Nice teaser, thanks for stopping by my blog, too!! I'll definitely be back!


    3. Anonymous Says:

      I have heard so many good things about this book that I may have to break down and add it to by TBR list! Thanks for the teaser :)


    4. Margot Says:

      Totally new book and new author to me but I love your teaser. Now I want to know more.

      *Margot @ Joyfully Retired


    5. Anonymous Says:

      Wooo quite mysterious the "and I'm sorry" part. :)


    6. Corinne Says:

      I just wanted to tell you, I think your blog looks great :)


    7. Wendi Says:

      Great teaser! Sometimes it is so hard to say sorry, but so worth it. :)

      Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi


    Post a Comment

    Great comments are the greatest reward!