Hilarie
I recently discovered reading challenges.  What a great idea!  I love the idea of feeling like I'm accomplishing a personal goal while savoring a good book.  So, I've decided to create my own.  I may have missed January, and most of February, but beginning March 1, I am aiming to read the entire Discworld series (as of the present) from cover to cover.  I'll start with The Color of Magic, and finish with Pratchett's newest Discworld novel, The Unseen Academicals (scheduled for release this October.  Yippee!).  I won't be including the YA novels, although I adored Maurice and the Amazing Rodents, and I think Tiffany Aching is a great character.  A year of Discworld, what could be better?
1 Response
  1. Corinne Says:

    SWEET!!! Holy cow - you have found some good challenges. I've never read any Pratchett, so I'll be interested in following along :)


Post a Comment

Great comments are the greatest reward!