Hilarie
It has been another crazy week, but phase one of the big move is almost over. We move into the temporary housing this week. I've been loving my mp3 player these past few weeks as it has been my primary source of biblio fun.

Books I finished this week:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larrson - Really, really good. I need to write a review on this one.

Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster - A favorite from my childhood that I recently discovered. What a fun read!

Current Reads:

Mort by Terry Pratchett - The first Death-themed Discworld novel. I am savoring this one.

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell - Absolutely no progress whatsoever. I better get going, or I'm not going to meet my classics challenge.

Ironhand by Charlie Fletcher - The second in the Stoneheart Trilogy. I'm really enjoying this, and right now I feel like a nice easy read.

After really giving it a fair try (I read over half the book), I've decided to stop reading The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan. I really wanted to like this book, and it sounded amazing. I'm not sure why I didn't like it, and I don't want to give any spoilers away. I'll just say that I prefer my vampires with a bit more class, like Dracula. I'm not going to review this book since I didn't finish the whole thing. I've just decided in the past few months that life is too short, and there are too many books to read one that doesn't really excite me.

What are you all reading this week?
Labels: edit post