Hilarie
Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

  • Here is mine for the day (Brace yourselves, it is a good one!):

    Cemetary Dance by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, page 211

    "Her eyes flew open. A figure was crouching on the fire escape just outside her window- a grotesque figure, a monster: hair matted, pale skin crudely stitched up, its crabbed form covered by a bloody hospital gown sticky with bodily fluids and clotted blood."
    16 Responses

    1. Caspette Says:

      That is a graphic description, and something I would not want to meet in a dark alley.

      Good teaser.


    2. This vetted my appetite to know more!

      Tuesdays: What's up?


    3. Wow! Not THAT'S a teaser! Great job!


    4. Teddyree Says:

      Fantastic teaser, I think that's my favourite so far. Thanks for sharing.
      Here's my Teaser


    5. Iiiik, I'm scared and teased. I will have to check out this book.


    6. Oh, I forgot to ask. Is it a series?


    7. Kaye Says:

      Euw~ glad I already ate breakfast.

      Do you like the book? My teaser is here
      It's a funny one this week taken from Dixie Divas

      Have a great week.


    8. Missy B. Says:

      I love scary stuff like that! I'm adding that book to my wish list! Good teaser!


    9. nfmgirl Says:

      Well, now I really want to read that book! Good one!


    10. Zia Says:

      Great teaser!!


    11. Nise' Says:

      Ewww..did it come directly from the morgue or the cemetary?


    12. Anonymous Says:

      Eww. Certainly is descriptive.


    13. Jenny Girl Says:

      Well that can't be good! She better run or something.
      Here's my teaser


    14. Darlene Says:

      Oh my, great teaser! Creepy, but good. My teaser is here.


    15. Linda Nguyen Says:

      That gives me the chills! It's scary, but I think I would read it still. Great teaser. =)


    Post a Comment

    Great comments are the greatest reward!