Hilarie
Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

  • Here is mine for the day:

    Graceling by Kristin Cashore, page 100

    "Is it too much for you to understand that a man might be hungry after you've beaten him half to death? I'm beginning to think it's part of your fighting strategy, keeping me from eating. you want me weak and faint."
    8 Responses
    1. Lol, this one is good. I've been wondering what Graceling is about but wasn't intrigued enough to look into it. You've help change my mind!

      Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my blog!


    2. Kerri Says:

      Sounds serious. I haven't seen this book before. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love the notebook format you have.


    3. Missy B. Says:

      Fun teaser! I haven't read this book....

      Happy reading!


    4. Anonymous Says:

      Oh, I really enjoyed Graceling; I hope you do, too! Thanks for visiting me!


    5. Anonymous Says:

      I love that teaser! It's both amusing and a little horrifying, heehee!

      My own teaser is at Bookishgal.


    6. jlshall Says:

      Sounds like a bad situation to be in! I've seen several mentions of this book lately - looks interesting. Nice teasers.


    7. Linda Nguyen Says:

      Thanks for the teaser. =)

      On another note, I have been tagged for What's on your Desk Wednesday. I hope it's okay that I've chosen you.

      Here's more info about the meme.

      http://bambireads.blogspot.com/2009/06/whats-on-your-desk-wednesday-is-weekly.html

      Since it's a weekly meme, I'd say you have until next Wednesday.

      If for whatever reason you don't want to follow the meme, just pass it forward. Otherwise, I hope you will enjoy it.

      Have a nice day! =)


    8. Anonymous Says:

      That's a pretty funny teaser!


    Post a Comment

    Great comments are the greatest reward!