Hilarie
Rating:
Genre: Adult Fiction, World War 2, British Isles, Epistolary Novel
Reading Format: Audiobook Narrated by Paul Baymer, Susan Dewidan, Roselyn Landor, John Lee, and Juliet Mills
Reading Challenges: 4 for 100+ in 2010

This was one of my favorite reads from last year, and you can find my full review here. Sometimes, as a busy mom, I love to listen to an audio book after I've read the book. That way, in case I miss something, I have some hope of knowing what is going on. It also feels a bit like visiting with old friends.

I loved this production. The cast was perfect. Juliet sounded exactly as I imagined, and the voices really brought the story to life. I thought the multiple narrators were perfect for the epistolary nature of the novel. If you haven't read this book yet, why not? I honestly can't say enough good things about it. Give it a read or a listen today!