Hilarie
Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

  • Here is mine for the day:

    Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center, page 142

    "Because the truth was, there was a dark underbelly of terror to motherhood. You loved your children with such an overwhelming fierceness that you were absolutely vulnerable at every moment of every day."
    4 Responses
    1. Anonymous Says:

      I'm not a mother, but that is a great teaser!


    2. Wendi Says:

      That is soooo true! I LOVED this book! I'm trying to get my book club to read it. :)

      Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi


    3. Good teaser! I have added this book to my wish list :)

      Here's my teaser.


    4. Nise' Says:

      Hoping to get this one in the next couple of days!


    Post a Comment

    Great comments are the greatest reward!